A LOOK BACK AT THE PAST WEEK + A LOOK FORWARD AT THE WEEK AHEAD. ENJOY THIS REFLECTION FROM MY NECK OF THE WOODS.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
- Celebrating my 25th anniversary on our weekly date night.
- A wreath making party with a group of friends at JJAcres.
- Getting the house decorated for Christmas. It may be my favorite styling yet.
- Breakfast with a friend.
- A Holiday movie night with girlfriends.
What I’m Reading
I like to read what my kids are reading and my son in college was reading Formerly Known as Food by Kristin Lawless in his Consumer Health class this semester and I was interested after hearing about it.
What I’m Watching
One of my favorite series, Gilmore Girls, is a fun rewatch especially when I’m watching it with my high school daughter who hasn’t seen it yet.
We are having so much fun squeezing in episodes here and there.
Are you a fan too?
Look at these fun Gilmore Girls gift ideas!
What I’m Listening To
I have so many favorite albums and playlists I listen to over the Christmas season.
Here’s a post I did sharing some song lists.
If you are on Apple Music here is the playlist I listen to most, my Christmas Worship.
This Week’s Posts
Welcome Home Saturday
Did You See This?
In the Shop
More Inspiration From Around the Web
- My friend Rachel has the prettiest Christmas DIY for turning old book pages into a Christmas village.
- Kim, my friend out in Oregon, has a post full of beautiful ideas for vintage Christmas decor.
- My friend Crissy has a cute project for Christmas shadow boxes.
- Check out this fun post from my friend CoCo to set up a marshmallow bar.
- Here are amazing organization ideas from my friend Suzy.
Have a great rest of your weekend!