A LOOK BACK AT THE PAST WEEK + A LOOK FORWARD TO THE ONE AHEAD. ENJOY THIS REFLECTION FROM MY NECK OF THE WOODS.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
- After lots of travel around the holidays, I’ve been home on a regular schedule with lots of time enjoying our cabin and consistent schedules.
- I’ve been back at pilates again after a three year break and it feels so good. I’ve been so excited to see how my body does remember the moves and I picked back up right where I left off.
I’ve been able to go to yoga again a few times too.
My break in structured class schedules came about with COVID and then soon after things came out of quarantine I opened my shop. Three years later I feel I can begin to fit back in some of those morning practices.
During those years I was still fitting in work outs in our home gym and I still do that now as well. Building our home gym was one of the best things we did when we did our guest house addition.
Do you have fitness and wellness goals you are working on, trying to start or be consistent with?
Join my 5 Day Wellness Challenge HERE.
And for even more encouragement and support you can join my monthly Wellness Society subscription plan HERE.
WHAT I’M READING
I’ve started The River We Remember by William Kent Krueger.
WHAT I’M WATCHING
I have been binging a few episodes at a time of The Ranch Table on Magnolia Network and really enjoying each one.
Elizabeth Poett , a 7th generation cattle rancher, shares her daily life working the ranch and her farm to table meals for family and friends.
I can’t wait to get her cookbook!
WHAT I’M LISTENING TO
I loved this podcast episode from Jennie Allen in amazing conversation with Jamie Winship who went from Washington D.C. police officer to working as an operative in .
He shares so much insight and hope for finding your calling by trusting and listening to God.
Passing on a quote I heard this week and didn’t want to forget.
THIS WEEK’S POSTS
DID YOU SEE THIS?
IN THE SHOP
Visit my shop in Minocqua, Wisconsin to take part in our first Buffalo Check Days Sale Friday, February 16, Saturday, February 17 and Monday, February 19.
Join us on Thursday, February 22 for Craft Club in The Paddle Club, the Gathering space in the building behind my main shop.
Each participant can bring in there own craft projects form home and be inspired working around other creatives.
Sign Up HERE.https://whitearrowshome.com/nine-easy-valentine-decor-ideas-and-diys/
On the Podcast
A new episode of The Cabincast aired this week!
Listen to #98 Don’t Let Your Donkey Sleep in the Tub HERE.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM AROUND THE WEB
- My friend Jen has this Adorable Free Valentine’s Day Treat Tag Printable.
- Over at Simply2Moms Anne’s got A Sweet & Salty Valentine’s Snack Mix.
- Yvonne over at Stone Gable is sharing 8 Things About Color You Should Know.
- Suzy’s got got great Storage Ideas for a Small Kitchen.
- Great ideas from my friend Jennifer for Budget-Friendly Artwork Ideas for Any Room.