Inspiration From Four Top Bloggers and my Saturday Adventures round out this week’s Welcome Home Saturday as I write from the Wisconsin Dells.
Thanks so much to Kelly of The Tattered Pew, our hostess with the mostess for pulling together this week’s posts from Brendt, Jen and me.
You’ll find inspiration for Valentine’s Day decor, your faith, your reading and decorating a teenage girl’s bedroom this week. So much to lift you up and encourage you!
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
How are you spending your Saturday?
We are in the Wisconsin Dells for a basketball tournament. Have you ever been to The Dells? It’s a popular place for family vacations because it’s full of indoor and outdoor waterparks. They also have many sports venues so it’s become a big location for tournaments.
My son who is in college in Iowa came up to watch the games so it’s extra fun because we get to see him. We took Barron and his girlfriend out to dinner at a local famous supper club.
There were so many fun things that happened this past week:
- I gathered with a few friends on Friday for Yoga at The Yoga Shop. A year or so ago I started a monthly gathering of fellow women business owners and leaders. Briea, who owns The Yoga Shop hosted this month and did a class for us before our meeting. Such a fun way to start the day!
- Hunter Boots is our newest brand to come into my shop! We are so honored and excited. White Arrows Home is full of antique, vintage and new furniture and home accessories. But we also have gifts, books, pantry items and apparel. We are a whole life shop!
- Brian and I went down to visit our oldest daughter who lives three hours away. We took her to dinner and then helped with projects around her house the next day. It was so much fun to have time with her.
WHAT’S CAUGHT MY EYE
- This cute coffee mug
- This sweet flower vase
- This precious honey pot
- A great Spring jacket to layer
- A most used part of my luggage collection
- Kate Spade 30% off your entire purchase with code BLOOM. Valid 2/12 through 2/16
- Harry & David 25% off select Valentine’s Day gifts with code BEMINE25. Valid now through 2/13.
- Gap has 40% off select sweats & tees + up to 50% off.Valid now through 2/15.
Welcome Home Saturday Posts
tatertots & jello / Tissue Paper Valentine Tree Centerpiece
She Gave it a Go / 20 Amazing Worship Songs that Will Give You Hope
White Arrows Home / This Month’s Books to Read: FIRESIDE BOOK CLUB NO. 50
The Tattered Pew / Crosby’s New Tween Girl Bedroom Makeover
I hope you have an amazing Saturday too!!
Instagram ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest ~ Twitter ~ YouTube ~ Tik Tok ~ Liketoknow.it