Christmas decor and a fun recipe will inspire your week ahead this Holiday Season.
Thanks so much to Kelly of The Tattered Pew for organizing our posts this week! Enjoy our weekly round up of blog posts from each of the hosts.
- Brendt has a beautiful centerpiece to share.
- Kelly is sharing natural Christmas decorations you can make.
- Jen has three cute Holiday dipped oreos.
- I’ve got some ideas for traditional and simple Christmas decor
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
How are you spending your Saturday?
I’m finishing up the last few things before my three oldest come home tonight. It’s been six months since we’ve all been together and I can’t wait!
We are grilling out burgers with bacon and caramelized onions and roasted sweet potatoes on the side. One of the first things on their list of meals they want to have while they are home. Does your family have go to favorites when everyone is home?
Welcome Home Saturday Posts
Fun Finds That Make Great Gifts
These Fun Fashions
- This shirt in my favorite color.
- The bag I pack for Holiday travel.
- These cozy slippers.
- This scarf– love these colors.
Have a great weekend!