Find inspirational printables, a meal plan, and links to a few of my favorite things in my weekly series From My Neck of the Woods.
Welcome to my weekly Sunday round up post. It’s a look back at the week at White Arrows Home and what is inspiring me.
(Affiliate links are used for your convinience. Read my full disclosure here.)
This Week on the Blog
I shared the items that are always on my wish list when I’m out thrifting for my blog hop post Thrifting With the Gals. See the details here.
I shared an easy DIY to make these upscale Nautical Candleholders in this post.
Welcome Home Saturday this week was full of Spring inspiration.
This is one of my favorite quotes of the week! Sign up for my daily emails to get more printable inspiration. Screen shot them to use as your screen saver.
Print it Here.
A Few of My Favorite Things This Week
- My favorite Spring meal is serving grilled steak or salmon on salad from this!
- These placemats keep my table pretty and clean up easy!!!
- This cozy and cute swim coverup!
- When I road trip I keep one of these bags by my feet full of my magazines, books and more!
- These appetizer plates and EVERYTHING in this new line at Target!
On the Menu
This week I’ve again used Pinterest to do my meal planning. I thought I’d share it with you in case it can help you too. I planned just for four meals, leaving room to go out for a Fish Fry on Friday and grill out on the weekend. The recipes this week are easy to throw in the crockpot before work and school and have ready when we get home. Here’s a link to This Week’s Meals. There’s also a printable shopping list you can save to your phone to use at the store.
A Special Deal
One of my favorite things is my monthly Butcher Box subscription. I have been using Butcher Box for several years and it really came in helpful in the past year when we were sticking close to home. Each month I get a box of meat of my choosing. I can leave my order the same and not even think about it each month or change it up. Everyone who signs up before April 4 will get FREE Ground Beef for LIFE! You will receive two FREE pounds of ground beef in every box as long as you are a member. I wrote a post with some favorite ground beef recipes here.
In The Shop
You will find gorgeous vintage, antique and new decor for your home when you visit White Arrows Home the Shop in Minocqua and our booth in Montana at The Shops at Station 8. We bring in new items every single day! Shop Monday-Saturday 10-5 or online.
On the Podcast
Meet my Inspiring Friend
My friend Rachel of On the Pond’s Farmhouse is such an inspiration to me! She has the most amazing DIYs and projects and beautiful style in her farmhouse. You will love what you find in the pages of her blog!
- I love the ideas KariAnne shared for decorating a porch!
- My friends Anne and AnnMarie share how to choose the right color white paint.
- CoCo has the prettiest Spring DIY to add to your decor.
- These two pretty printables from my friend Suzy are Free to download!
- Inspiration for a Spring coffee bar from my fellow cabin dweller Edi.
FOLLOW WHITE ARROWS HOME