My weekly series, From My Neck of the Woods, shares inspiration and links to my favorite things from the past week.
Last week I was in Arizona at my cousin’s wedding spending time with family I haven’t seen in way too long.
It was a wonderful time catching up and also relaxing. I spent time reading and working by the pool.
The wedding was at Shadow Mountain Resort in Paradise Valley and we all stayed there as well. It was a beautiful location! I love staying in hotels and seeing how they are decorated. I find a lot of inspiration when traveling.
(Affiliate links are used for your convinience. Read my full disclosure here.)
Recently on the Blog
I shared an interview with a favorite author, Erin Bartels.
Along with the Thrifty Style Team I shared a recent DIY.
I think this week of Welcome Home Saturday may be the most inspiring yet!
Here’s some inspiration for your week ahead! Sign up for my daily emails to get more printable inspiration. Screenshot them and use them as your screensaver.
A Few of My Favorite Things This Week
- My new sunglasses are my favorite ever!
- A few of these are on my wish list! They are so cute!
- These sandals are in my Summer wardrobe for everyday or on the boat.
- I finally got around to reading this.
- The happiest of outdoor pillows for my patio keep me smiling!
In The Shop
We are gearing up for Summer with lots of new products and inventory. Follow along on Instagram for daily posts and stories to be the first to see what we bring in and what goes out. Last weekend our favorite poker table with red velvet chairs went to it’s new home. It’s so fun to see what our customers pick out!
On the Podcast
New episodes of The Cabincast go LIVE on Fridays. Last week we interviewed mystery writer Jeff Nania. This week we started our series Cabins Across the Country and interviewed cabin owners from Tennesse, Colorado and California. LISTEN HERE.
More Inspiration I’m Loving!
- This DIY that completely changed the look of this carport!
- These cozy porch ideas for Spring and Summer!
- An amazing closet redo!
- I love this cute DIY shelf!
- Know when to cut back bulbs and Spring flowers!
FOLLOW WHITE ARROWS HOME