Fall decor full of pumpkins came together as a theme this week for Welcome Home Saturday. Come be inspired!
We are so excited to have our friend Wendy of WM Design Home along this week for Welcome Home Saturday as a guest host. She always inspires me!
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
How are you spending your Saturday?
We are welcoming over about 20+ high schoolers and their parents tonight for Homecoming photos. It may be raining or snowing so it may all end up indoors.
I’m putting together a few things for people to graze on and some beverage bins.
Many of the girls are getting ready here. It’s fun to see how excited they all are!
Did you see the Giveaway I’m doing with Paseo Road, one of my favorite companies? I’m so honored to be working with them and partnering to give away the exact same comforter set I have on my own bed! I love it- The Jackson Plaid. You can ENTER TO WIN HERE.
Here are the details:
FALL GIVEAWAY To welcome the season of falling leaves and warm blankets, I’ve partnered with @paseoroad for a cozy fall giveaway!
The winner of this giveaway will receive Paseo Road’s Jackson Plaid Comforter Set, one of their best-selling bedding sets for the season. Jackson embodies the perfect balance of vogue and woodsy, featuring classic plaid in red and brown with rustic hints of evergreen.
To enter the giveaway:
- Sign up for our email list by clicking HERE
- Comment “Done” in the comment section
Enter by 10/18 at 11pm CST. 1 winner will be announced on 10/19
- Football season came to an end for my middle schooler and my husband who runs and coaches the Pop Warner (5th/6th grade) program. You may have seen the games in the snow I shared in Instagram/Facebook stories this weekend.
- I made big progress on a few of my big house organizing projects. I go through all my kitchen cabinets and I started my dish pantry! I’m really excited about how I decided to make this happen! I’m doing several shifts. Our front closet has stored all our cleaning supplies, I’m moving them to another spot and now using this closet to hold my extra dishes and entertaining pieces. It’s right across from the kitchen so it works so well.
- It was a wonderful date night to The Guide’s Inn Supper Club in Boulder Junction! I had a a cajun walleye and it was delicious.
- Fires in the fireplace have begun again. I love this cozy time of year!
What’s Caught My Eye
Here are some upcoming sales you may be interested in:
- Old Navy has 50% your entire purchase until October 18! SHOP HERE
- I find some fun things from Free People, but wait for the sales. Enjoy these new markdowns. SHOP HERE.
- Macy’s has Up to 60% off beauty, boots, handbags & more now through 10/17. SHOP HERE.
Welcome Home Saturday Posts
Enjoy your Saturday! I’m going to say cozy wearing this new sweater! Everyone asks about it.