This cozy cabin Christmas dinner menu ready to pull together and entertain keeps holiday prepping and planning easy.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
Looking for a wonderful holiday meal plan to share with family and friends?
I’m thrilled to be joining the Virtual Dinner Club group for another fun blog hop sharing delicious recipes all around a theme together.
Last year, I was part of their Tailgating themed tour and made a buffalo chicken pasta salad.
At the bottom of this post you’ll find links to all those participating.
If you are going in order then you are coming over from Midwest Life & Style.
I’m sure you loved Jen’s tips on How To Style A Rustic Christmas Tablescape In 5 Simple Steps as much as I did.
WELCOME TO CAMP PARADISE
The Christmas at the Cabin theme they chose this month was the perfect fit for this cabin living girl.
Our lakeside log cabin is the perfect spot to cozy up for a wonderful dinner with family and friends.
Each of us has prepared part of the menu that when pulled together can help you plan for your own entertaining all from one spot making it easy to plan and implement.
- Rachel of The Ponds Farmhouse shares the Easiest Christmas Cocktail: Cranberry Pear Martini Recipe.
- Stacy of Bricks ‘n Blooms shares a Festive Christmas Charcuterie Board Wreath.
- Michelle of Vintage Design Home made a Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apple Slices and Rosemary.
- Jen of Midwest Life & Style has The Best Baked Potato Soup You’ll Ever Make.
- I shared a recipe for Roasted Carrots with Gremolata, Dill and Toasted Walnuts.
- And Anne and AnnMarie finish the menu off with How to Assemble a Christmas S’Mores Board.
TAKE THE TOUR
A few of the girls also pulled together the menus into a beautiful post: