A look back at the week for White Arrows Home.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.)
I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend and have had time to get some work done around your house, spend time relaxing and enjoy time with family and friends! We’ve had that kind of weekend here in The Northwoods.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEKEND
- Brian and I took a trailer of furniture down to my older daughter at her new house. We had such a great time with her working on some projects. She actually spoiled us with amazing hospitality making breakfast.
- Koda lives with our daughter now and is doing so great! See the pic below she texted us the other night.
- Then we headed to Iowa for my Coe College Board Meetings. We love spending time on our favorite college campus where we met and still have so many great friends on staff and in the coaching department.
- Back home, my dad came to visit and is staying all week to see the kids activities. My mom went with her art club to New Mexico, to Georgia O’Keefe’s property, so he decided it was a great time to come see the kids.
- My other daughter started her Sunday on the Worship team at church and then her Recital is this afternoon at our local Center for the Arts where she takes all her lessons. Such a fun day watching her use her gifts!
Tomorrow kicks off my next series, Summer of Sunshine! I hope you will follow along for lots of fun Summer inspiration.
Want to get daily encouragement? SUBSCRIBE HERE so you don’t miss any posts!
We were excited to have Cindy of Cloches and Lavender along as our guest host this week on Welcome Home Saturday.
I shared Week Two of my Thrive Series with more inspiring posts each day.
This week I shared:
- Confidence, Self Talk and Standing Up Straight
- Building Brain Power With Daily Habits
- How to Stay Hydrated With These Easy Tips
The week before I shared:
- We Were Made to Thrive
- Slow Down and Take Your Time
- Have a Great Morning Routine and 5 a.m. Wake up
- Spaces to Rejuvenate, Relax and Restore
- We Are Never Too Old to Learn New Things
Did You See This?
The third Thursday of each month is our Thrifting With the Gals blog hop. This month, I shared my trip to Junk Bonanza and adventure to the Twin Cities in Minnesota.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM AROUND THE WEB
- My friend Lora shares tips for how to mix patterns in your outdoor decor.
- These lavender sachets are so beautiful that my friend Michelle gave a tutorial for.
- I love string lights in Summer and Rachel has tips for how to hang them without trees.
- Make an instant update to your home with this tutorial for a Roman shade from The DIY Mommy.
- Planning a graduation party? Here’s a free graduation printable from Hymns and Verses blog.
In the Shop
Jackie will be here this coming weekend Friday and Saturday with her homemade pies from 10 a.m until they are sold out. She’ll be here most weekends now moving forward so you can stop in and pick up pies for the weekend!
Tune in Mondays around noon CST for our LIVE Facebook Show where we showcase what’s new, favorite items, what’s upcoming and so much more. If you can’t view The Show live, watch anytime, the episodes are saved to The Shop Facebook Feed.
ON THE PODCAST
Have a wonderful week! See you over in Stories where we can hang out every day.